Updated July 24th, 2023:
600k #FlixDrop NFTs in 32 categories, with 35M $FLIX airdropped to community and supporters. Some of those are:
- @osmosiszone LP providers
- OG Collectors
- @CosmoverseHQ attendees
- Testnet participants
- FlixNet Validators
- OmniFlix Genesis Creators
- and more!
For the full list of #FlixDrop criteria, categories, and $FLIX allocations click on the image below:
Distribution of the allocation
OmniFlix has set aside 60M FLIX for the FlixDrop and DAO collaborations. This includes D2D engagements or DAO to DAO token swaps, among others. Tokens distributed to DAOs will be vested on a case-by-case basis with a minimum of 6 months.
The breakdown of the distribution is as follows:
- 35M FLIX for all the drops that are part of the FlixDrop categories (as announced in January 2022 and later)
- Of the 35M FLIX allocation for FlixDrop Categories, 1.37M FLIX allocation will be used for various campaigns, set to happen before October 10th including but not limited to drops for events, increasing awareness for the campaigns module, OmniFlix TV (v1) & more.
- 10M FLIX for future drops during ecosystem expansions (to EVM chains or more)
- 15M FLIX is reserved for drops to DAOs, token swaps and more
Updated: August 23rd, 2022:
$FLIX token is coming soon: per @OmniFlixNetwork they aim for the it to be ready for launch after Cosmoverse
$FLIX #airdrop will follow after StreamSwap launch, the @osmosiszone's LBPv2 module. Both teams are collaborating on StreamSwap.
Cosmoverse is taking place September 26-28 in Medellín, Colombia. For more: Cosmoverse
Updated: February 4th, 2022:
Who will receive FLIX?
8 different types of activities within the Cosmos & OmniFlix ecosystems qualify
To give back to the community members within the Cosmos Ecosystem and to build a strong & sustainable community, FLIX Drop is curated primarily for:
- For delegators on 8 validators run by the OmniFlix Network — Akash, Agoric, Ki, Sentinel, Juno Network, Osmosis, Comdex and Stargaze. These are the validators, we have been running in 2021.
update 1: 19/Jan at 17:31 UTC — Changed the wording for the above activity
- For node hosts that validated on FlixNet-1, FlixNet-2 & FlixNet-3
- For campaign participants on FlixNet-2 and FlixNet-3 (campaigned ended on 11/January/2021 but we have a grace period of 2 days)
- For historical users of our apps — interactive videos on alpha.OmniFlix.tv, Users of Stream Pay along with delegates of Cosmos Cosmoverse Conference (metateverse & IRL/physical presence at the event)
update 2: 19/Jan at 17:31 UTC — most have an issue with alpha.OmniFlix.tv but we aim to only incentivize historical users of these interactive videos.
- For ATOM Stakers (excluding exchange validators)
- For Osmosis LPs from select pools
- For ION holders
- For community pools/DAOs that helped or will further bootstrap the OmniFlix Network (Cosmos Hub, Osmosis, Juno Network, EXN & more).
Update on January 26th, 2022:
FLIX Drop — an update
We’re working internally and have collected the snapshot data pertaining to FLIX Drop. We have taken the final snapshot on 22nd (between 9–9:30am UTC). With this, we have completed our 3rd snapshot for various networks we are validating in.
- Snapshot 1 was taken on 1st January, 2022
- Snapshot 2 was taken right before the announcement on 19th January, 2022
- Snapshot 3 was taken on 22nd for staking and LP-specific activities, January, 2022 between 9am UTC and 9:30am UTC
Why 3 snapshots?
- To be able to add a bonus to those that staked with OmniFlix before the official announcement
- To be able to identify & reduce the impact of accounts that might have taken advantage of the simplicity of staking within the Cosmos ecosystem
- To be able to identify other parameters to incentivize beyond the usual activity of holding, staking, etc.