Interchain Stablecoin Protocolhttps://harborprotocol.one/
If you are eligible initial 20% should be in your $CMDX Keplr wallet. Missions are not live yet. For tokens that require Magic Tx:
1. Visit: http://app.harborprotocol.one/Airdrop
2. Click on token ticker of the your eligible Magic Tx chain and click on check. It will show you magic Tx wallet address and amount. Copy both of them.
3. Visit your eligible wallet and to go send tokens. In recipient paste magic tx wallet address. Enter the exact amount.
4. Enter your comdex wallet address in which you want 20% of Harbor tokens. And send it.
For step by step instructions: How to claim the $HARBOR airdrop
$HARBOR #airdrop update
- Claimable: December 5th
- Check URL: https://app.harborprotocol.one/more/airdrop - in the US need VPN
- Snapshot: Oct. 24th, 2022
- Airdrop supply: 150M or 15% of $HARBOR airdrop
- 20% airdropped as $HARBOR
- 80% airdropped as $veHARBOR with missions & 4 month lock-in
Why airdrop to 23 communities?
$HARBOR is airdropped to the interchain to achieve the primary goal of establishing a decentralized monetary system and to avoid inefficient outcomes when tokens are concentrated in a single entity.
Criteria for allocation of airdrop across multiple chains and pools are as follow:
For Stakers: Wallets with tokens worth $250 or more staked (Only for the CMDX chain, the minimum criteria was $1) on the eligible chains as per the snapshot date (i.e., 24th October 2022) have been distributed the airdrop. Balances that were vesting or unbonding at the time of the snapshot do not qualify for the airdrop. Only non-custodial wallets are eligible for the airdrop.
For Liquidity Providers: All Liquidity Providers have been allocated Harbor tokens based on the ratio of their LP tokens to the Total LP tokens in the pool. Any Liquidity Provider greater than $1 is eligible for the airdrop.
The Whale cap across each chain is kept at 50,000 HARBOR tokens.
As spoken in the various AMAs and Twitter announcements, we would like the entire community to welcome the launch of $CMST as the stablecoin of the Cosmos ecosystem. The following is the list of chains and pools that are eligible for the airdrop:
Full list of $HARBOR #airdrop eligible tokens
- OSMO LP 600, 601, 803
Steps to check Eligibility and Claim Airdrop:
Users are required to perform the following tasks once, which can be seen under the Missions page:
Source: All about $HARBOR airdrop